Bare Insulated Piercing Connectors for Customer′s Logo
|FOB Price:||US $2.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $2.6/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JMA 6
- Material: Copper
- Trademark: JMA series
- Origin: China
- Type: Cable Tray
- Ipc: Insulated Piercing Connectors
- Specification: NFC33020, NFC33003
- HS Code: 853890000
The section plane of main wire: 120-240 mm2
The section plane of branch: 16-120 mm2
Piercing depth: ≥ 3mm
Rating current (A): 200
Exterior dimension (mm): 51*60*87
Torque: 13+/-1 Nm
For fire-resistant or fire-retardant cables connecting branches (such as: Tunnel, construction and so on)
1. All components are connected with the flame of fire-retardant properties
2. Using corrosion-resistant shell, Anti-climate change, high-intensity ultraviolet insulation materials
3. Constant puncture fastening torque nut is installed more simple, safe, fast.
4. Extension puncture site and contact with senior waterproof cover functions (IP27), the water pressure of 6 KV
5. Extension Cover may as required under extreme left or right side.
Insulated conductor size range:
Run: 120-240sqmm; Tap: 16-120 sqmm
Can be used in multiplexed isolated cables of 06/10kW in XLPE/PE isolated copper cables
High resistance to traction
Contains two auto adjustable isolating joints
Body in aluminum or tinned copper
Easy to install
Insulated Piercing connectors can be used in street lamp distribution systems.
It features that:
(1) It is suitable for live line tapping into aerial bundle conductor.
(2) The tap conductor can leave on either side.
(3) It is designed with two bolt shear heads, four contact plates.
(4) The separate cap can balance the connector and yield a low stable contact resistance.
Standard: GB 13140.4-1998 GB/T 2317.3-2000 IEC NFC 33020 EN 61984: 2001
Certification: CE certification
|JMA6||120-240||16-120||More than 3||239||310|
|JMAEP||4-50||1.5-10||More than 3||70||50|
|JMAEP||6-95||1.5-10||More than 3||70||52|